||16 ft 0 in (4.88 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
PACKAGE INCLUDES BOAT IN LIGHT CHARCOAL, MERCURY 60 ELPT 3S, STARTING BATTERY, TRANSOM- SAVER, MINN KOTA POWER DRIVE 42# TROLLING MOTOR, LOWRANCE HOOK 3 FISH FINDER, DEEP-CYCLE BATTERY, ROPE RATCHET COVER, CUSTOM-MATCHED TRAILER WITH SPARE & TIE-DOWN STRAPS AND A V.I.P. OWNERS CARD GOOD FOR DISCOUNTS UP TO 20% OFF QUALIFIED MERCHANDISE FOR 1 YEAR OR 2 YEARS WITH A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
A quality Deep V aluminum fishing boat that's equipped for all types of fish and built to handle just about any type of water. With a generous 88” beam and a deep 35° deadrise, it slices through the chop while providing wide-bodied stability for maximum fishability and interior room.
Inside this boat, motor and trailer package, you'll find lots of storage for rods and gear, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- A rugged & versatile multi-species Deep V for all types of water
- All-welded, 35° deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Bow 23-gal. aerated, timed, recirculating, divided livewell w/removable bait bucket & pump-out system
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 88'
- Bottom width: 70'
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 15 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 700 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1250 lbs.
- Interior depth: 23.5'
- Transom height: 20.88'
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1090 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2276 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 2"
- Package width: 7' 6"
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length: 18' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced rotomolded console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ Victory Red or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable helm/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment & 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 23-gal. (87 L), 40" (1.0 m) aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center CHICAGO
6112 West Grand Avenue
Gurnee, IL 60031