||21 ft 7 in (6.58 meters)
|Number of Engines
||350 XL Verado
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
PHOTO DEMO BOAT with $10,356 discount (reflected in advertised price). See page 39 of this year's Nitro brochure and you will see THIS boat
ONLY 4.7 HRS. FULLY WARRANTIED.
CALL OUR TMBC GENERAL SALES MGR. TED KOBA AT 847-782-2669 FOR DETAILS AND PROMOTIONAL EVENT BENEFIT OPPORTUNITIES.
PACKAGE INCLUDES BOAT IN PR 134, MERCURY 350XL VERADO 4S, 15 H.P.PRO KICKER 4S TRANSOM-SAVER, STARTING AND DEEP-CYCLE BATTERIES, 6 RAIL-MOUNT ROD HOLDERS, LOWRANCE ELITE -7 TI COMBO RAM-MOUNTED FISHFINDER W/ GPS, HYDRAULIC STEERING W/ CUSTOM TILT WHEEL, 4 BANK 35 AMP BATTERY CHARGER, BIKE SEAT W/ HYDRAULIC PEDESTAL, Z-CORE SEATING SYSTEM W/ FORCE FLEX SUSPENSION, MINN KOTA TERROVA 112# W/ US2 & BLUETOOTH TROLLING MOTOR, CUSTOM-MATCHING TANDEM-AXLE TRAILER WITH SPARE, BRAKES & TIE-DOWN STRAPS AND A V.I.P. OWNERS DISCOUNT CARD GOOD FOR DISCOUNTS UP TO 20% OFF QUALIFIED IN-STORE OR ON-LINE MERCHANDISE FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR.
Our biggest, baddest fiberglass Deep V is built tough to give you the tools to compete in the heaviest chop that the largest lakes can whip up. There's roomy storage throughout the boat, and an anti-fatigue deck mat in the bow deck and cockpit keeps you comfortable during long days fishing. The aggressive Deep V hull, gelcoated stringer system and deck are chemically unitized to form a 1-piece structure that will ensure a lifetime of rugged durability. And for the sprint back to the weigh-in, you’ll be powered by up to 350 horses leading the charge. So when it comes to huge northern waters (or even the big lakes of the south), choose the NITRO® ZV21. It’s got the muscle and the performance to make you a champion.
- Length:21' 7"
- Length: 21' 7"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 6' 5"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 64 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 28"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average dry weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/GPS
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Waterproof digital switches
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, vent fan, bilge, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) pumps
- Stowable navigation lights
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 31M-AGM starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 4-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/NEW tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Bow 5.5-gal. (21 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull w/Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) transom
- 3" (7.6 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on 2 axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Bluetooth® & Universal Sonar 2
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
THIS IS A RARE FIND. THIS PRICE WONT LAST LONG. PLEASE CALL TED FOR DETAILS. 847-782-2669
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center CHICAGO
6112 West Grand Avenue
Gurnee, IL 60031