||18 ft 11 in (5.77 meters)
|Number of Engines
||225XL PRO S 4S W/ DTS
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
PACKAGE INCLUDES BOAT IN EL 136, MERCURY 225XL PRO XS 4S WITH DTS CONTROLS, TRANSOM-SAVER, STARTING AND DEEP-CYCLE BATTERIES, HUMMINBIRD HELIX 9 DI G2N RAM-MOUNT FISHFINDER WITH MEGA DI, CHIRP SONAR & GPS, HUMMINBIRD CONSOLE HELIX 112 SI G2N RAM-MOUNTED FISHFINDER W/ MEGA DI, CHIRP DIGITAL SONAR & GPS, MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112# TROLLING MOTOR W/ I-PILOT LINK & US2, FISHING CHAIR & PEDESTAL, TOURNAMENT RULER, LENCO TRIM TABS, STEREO, 4-BANK 30 AMP BATTERY CHARGER, HYDRAULIC STEERING W/ TILT STEERING WHEEL, Z-CORE SEATING SYSTEM W/ FORCE FLEX SUSPENSION,FACTORY-INSTALLED MERCURY 15 ELPT 4S CT PK W/ FUEL TANK ATTACHMENT, REMOTE & RIGGING BRACKET & STARTING BATTERY, SMART-CRAFT GUAGES, MOORING COVER, CUSTOM-MATCHED TANDEM-AXLE TRAILER W/ BRAKES & TIE-DOWN STRAPS AND A V.I.P. OWNERS CARD GOOD FOR DISCOUNTS UP TO 20% OFF QUALIFIED IN-STORE OR ON-LINE MERCHANDISE FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR.
The NITRO® ZV19 Pro gives you a host of the most popular high-performance upgrade options at an incredible value—you save $1,555 off the normal upgrade price!
The NITRO® ZV19 Pro features upgrades likes two Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders networked together and a Minn Kota® Ulterra™ trolling motor. The deep, comfortable interior keeps diehard anglers secure in rough weather and families safe when cruising. The aggressive Deep V hull slices through the chop on big lakes with smooth agility, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability for five anglers move around the deck with confidence. It sports a raft of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass, or walleye angler, and ample storage throughout that holds all the gear you need.
- Length:18' 11"
- Length: 18' 11"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 17 degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Average dry weight: 2300 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 7"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G2N RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 12 SI G2N RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Kicker stereo system w/speakers
- 4-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/NEW tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Step to bow deck w/storage for two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Deep V performance hull
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 31M-AGM starting battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire available at additional cost)
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
SAVE OVER $5,000.00 OVER A 2020 MODEL
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center CHICAGO
6112 West Grand Avenue
Gurnee, IL 60031